Support Comes from You
Mentor Orchestra Association members are vital to the success of the orchestra programs. Members may volunteer for concerts, chaperon events, provide transportation for equipment, help manage uniforms, as well as participate with fundraising events, annual planning, and engagement and outreach with the community. MOA holds multiple fundraising events throughout the year which help provide scholarship opportunities for students, sectional coaches, Mannheim Camp, and music and equipment for the Orchestra Program.
- To promote the cause of music whenever and wherever possible.
- To provide opportunity for better understanding and more effective cooperation between parents and music departments as they work together for the benefit of the students in the Mentor Public School System.
- To continue to improve lies of communication between students, parents, faculty, and administration, but in no way interfere with individual teaching policies.
- To cooperate with the orchestra department, foster its objectives and assist in its projects within the policies set by the Mentor Board of Education and the school administration.
- To maintain and promote an enthusiastic interest in the various phases of the orchestra department.
- To assist the various orchestral groups through fund raising projects that will enhance the total orchestra program.
MOA meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month from 7:30-8:30PM* located at the Memorial Middle School band room.
* Note: times and date are subject to change
Interested in volunteering? We could certainly use your help. Use the link below to contact MOA and learn how to get involved!